Love of Feet

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Rekindling an old flame...

Rekindling an old flame
http://www.fortwayne.com/mld/newssentinel/living/13593331.htm

Q: I have a recurring problem with women. I really enjoy women's feet and shoes. Unfortunately, when women find out about my interest, they drop me. Should I just tell a woman on the first date to save time? Are there women out there who might share my foot fetish? If so, where can I find one?

Mia: I think feet are really gross, so I don't like it when someone wants to spend too much time giving my toes special attention. But I am just one woman. There's got to be a lady out there who would appreciate a little pedi-love. Just don't spring it on her right away. Wait a couple of days and then casually tell her that you enjoy feet.

Steve: I'm guessing you can find a woman who shares your foot fetish on the Internet. Seems like you can find anything there

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home